Introducing the Latitude Wine Rack! This industrial steel wine rack is a perfect blend of style and function, compliments any decor and is the perfect gift for the wine lover on your shopping list...or just a gift for yourself!
The racks are made from 10ga hot rolled steel plate and sealed with a black wax finish. Coloring on the racks is natural steel and may vary slightly from one rack to another. Each rack is made by our talented team of fabricators at our shop in Bozeman, MT using American made steel. They are not another mass produced piece made overseas and we have inventory on hand and can ship next day!
These racks are also perfect for retailers, bars and restaurants looking for a unique way to display their wine. Each individual rack is 24" tall, holds 12 bottles and the design allows you to increase your capacity by adding additional racks either side by side or directly on top of each other while keeping the bottle spacing the same. The racks arrive in two pieces and can be mounted to your wall with the included hardware and instructions in a matter of minutes. We do ship internationally so please contact us directly for a shipping estimate to your location outside of the United States. Discounts for volume orders. Please select quantity at checkout.
USA Made with USA Materials! Each rack is made by our talented team of fabricators at our shop in Bozeman, MT using American made steel. Not another mass produced piece made overseas.
- Made from precision laser cut 10ga thick steel plate and finished with a black wax.
- In stock and ships within 1 business day!
- Price is for one individual 12 bottle rack. Sorry, wine is not included!
How to Mount:
- Instructions included.
- Mounting hardware included. We suggest mounting directly to studs (with supplied 2" screws) but also include three 50# capacity self drilling drywall anchors and screws.
- Each rack is 24"T x 2"W x 3"D and requires a clear mounting space of 24"W.
- To add additional racks side by side simply mount with holes at 24" on center. Two racks require 48" of clear space, three racks require 72", and so on.
- To add additional racks vertically simply mount directly on top of one another being sure to keep hole spacing the same. There is a left and right and you will notice the hole spacing pattern. If you get it wrong simply unscrew and rotate 180 degrees. The mounting holes are the exact same top to bottom no matter which way you mount it.